Friday, December 08, 2006

A Holiday Gift to You

Hey cats! Things are craaaazy here (as I'm sure they are at your house), as usual! The boys had a wonderful Christmas concert (firsts for both: Liam a solo and Jimmy on recorder). Their sappy mom had tears in her eyes the whole time -- I don't know how they stand it!

Anyway, shameful family biz aside, Carla and I have some good news cookin' here for you. As a thank you and a celebration of this wondrous season, I'm going to have my very first e-Me-First newsletter (the one I've been threatening for years now) be a holiday sale of all my finished samples. I haven't been sure I wanted to part with these at all, but I'm ready now.

Some are the sample pieces for now-sold-out limited edition kits, a few are one-of-a-kind's that never made it to kit form or that I made up for BeadStyle's Fashion Forecast. SOME are the actual published pieces in BeadStyle feature articles.

I've also thrown in a few odds-and-end pendants for good measure.

SO, what's the sale price you say? Half off (my finished jewelry pricing is double the kit price, so you're getting the finished pieces for kit pricing). Yay!

Watch for your e-Me-First newsletter in the new few days!