Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's a Girl! (And, I'm an Octo-Tool-Mom!)

Hush little baby, don't say a word . . . .
I'd like to announce the birth of the new addition to my family --my new precious one:

Name: Anna Villette Schweder
Weight: (A whopping) 15-pounds
Length: 11-inch long (short and stout!)
Eyes: Steely Gray
Hair: None (no change from my real babies)

Born at: Harbor Freight Hospital

Baby's healthy as a horse (and can help in shoeing one, too) and doing fine at home in her new nurs...studio!!

I'm joking, but there's a small part of me that feels a deep, deep love for my tools! In fact, the visit that brought Anna home has actually birthed a few more little ones:

a fabulous tool belt, a 4-inch scratching awl, a replaceable head mallet (of course, a NEED), a short-handled utility hammer (for small spaces), a one-pound mallet, and a set of 12 riffle files.

Time to stock up on diapers! If this keeps up, they'll call me Octo-Tool-Mamma!

Do you feel like your tools are your children? Do tell!

Now shhhhhhhh! -- baby's napping! xoxo!